Wednesday 10 January 2018

What is Special in Himachal Pradesh ?



HI! I am from Himachal Pradesh , so this my responsibility to right something for my Hometown or for my State. I get the opportunity & give thank to my parents  to give this beautiful state & I always feel very Proud to be a Himachali. When I go himachal i feel very fresh & there is a long list to visit Himachal Pradesh Places.

      As Himachal Pradsh is a dev Bhoomi .


  • Himachali is open minded People, In Himachal Pradesh there is No DOWRY SYSTEM , No Parda System , no inequality system ( My parents give me Freedom as boy's get in other State.). You always see that People of Himachal are always belive in Live and let live . They enjoy every movement & festival always together.

 Himachal have there own strong culture , Languages, Tribes, Festival , Dances , Traditional Dress , Traditional  Food  & ornaments, etc.






       
  •  9 Devi in Himachal Pardesh.
9 Devi Temples of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu region is an all season Devi Pilgrimage itinerary where devotees visit all major Devi temples in Himachal Pradesh with Vaishnodevi such as Mansadevi, Naina Devi, Chintpurni, Jawalamukhi, Vaishnodevi, Vrajeshwari, Chamundadevi, Kalika Devi and Shakumbhri Devi.


There are total 51 Places 

Dharamshala ,Manali ,Shimla,Dalhousie ,Kullu ,Mcleod GanjKasauli ,Chamera Lake (Near Dalhousie) ,Khajjiar (Near Dalhousie)Manikaran (Near Kullu) ,Bhagsunag Waterfall / Bhagsu Falls (Near Mcleod Ganj) , Dainkund Peak (Near Dalhousie) ,Raison - River Rafting (Near Kullu) ,Triund Hill (Near Mcleod Ganj) ,






No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Special in Himachal Pradesh ?

HI! I am from Himachal Pradesh , so this my responsibility to right something for my Hometown or for my State. I get the opportunity &a...